Sunday, January 9, 2011

The thing that I hate the most

I am totally stressed out. But why do I have time to blog here? Don't ask why, I do not know.

Perhaps, just need to relax my brain.

Too many things to stuff into this small tiny brain, along with all the emo songs, without anyone there for me to lie on and cry.

Need to be strong I guess? But please, can I not be tough?

Well, in the end, I will still need to face all these stresses myself. No one will be there for me forever and always.

I. A.M. S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D

Who to blame?

The person who started the examination system?

The lecturers for delivering so many lectures?

The authors of books for giving so many details?

N.O

I should blame myself for being perfectionist and being so bad in releasing my stress.

I wish...

I was not that perfectionist.

1 comment: