Sunday, April 5, 2009

My New Bag!!! =P

I bought a new bag!!! At first I planned to save money this month. However, my mum came home one day and told me that my cousin sis opened an online store selling bags together with her friend. The store's name is One Desire Store(http://onedesirestore.blogspot.com/). I fall in love with this bag once I saw it. More importantly, it costs me RM45 only!!! Its super nice!!!





Then I saw this latest stock which is almost the same style but smaller and this is also very nice!!! Maybe will buy this some time later if it is still available. Maybe will aim for some other latest design. I am waiting for my cousin to upload more latest stocks available.

Gosh, I am getting crazy over bags!!! =p


Btw, I guess I am not only falling in love with bags, but also with the song 我没有错 by 萧 闳仁. Gosh, I love the song!!! Especially the lyrics and this is a song that can make me cry. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment