Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friday, please walk faster, will you?

OMG OMG, I am sooooooo excited these few days. I can finally meet my CHS gang!!! I planned a gathering and everyone that I 'invited' are free!!! This is such a miracle... =P

Even though this is only a small gathering which will only be attended by 8 person including me, I still feel super happy because it had been 2 years since we last sit around and chat. So, Friday, can you please come faster??? I am getting impatient... =P

Another reason for me being so excited is I can finally meet dear this Friday too. I had not seen him for 2 weeks(or more?). Though it may be a little tiring for going out from 8 am to (maybe) 9pm, I know I will enjoy my Friday to the max.

Hope that everything will go smoothly this Friday and of course, hope that I can manage to solve my problem. Wish me luck!!!

After the outing on Friday, I can also go Redbox with Vern and gang on Saturday. I had not joined them for karaoke for months I guess and I really miss the mic. There are so many new and nice songs recently, so I will definitely enjoy the 3 hours in Redbox. Hehe... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment