Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Love You

I love myself and I hate myself at the same time.

I am good at protecting myself -->
make me not telling what is in my mind.

I am good at helping others -->
make others take me for granted and thinks that I do not need help.

I am good at giving others the best of me -->
make me try to be someone who is not me

I am a good listener -->
make me talk less and let others feel bored when with me

Today's Mood: Down and Insecure.

I realized that I really keep too many things to myself
I do not know how to express myself
I do not know how to control my temper
I do not know how to show my love.

I only know how to love with all my heart.
Although I know sometimes its not only about love, also about tolerating, accepting and forgiving etc.

To the dearest people in my life, I Love You, I swear I really do. I might give you a lot of pressure, I might not be the best, but I will try my best to make my presence has its greatest effect in your life.



p/s: This post is dedicated to many people~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment