Monday, May 31, 2010

Random Thoughts... ♥

I know I am not some one who can be right beside you when you really need me,
I know I am not some one who can give you the right advise you need,
I know I am not some one who can give you everything you want,
I know I am not some one who can accept everything that you do,

But...

I only know that I am always there to support you because I love you.

The love...
Might not be that deep now
Might not cure everything
Might not make us forget about everything that bother us
Might not allow us to do anything we want

But...

Because of this love,

There will always be some one for us to turn to when we are sad
There will always be some one for us to share our happiness with
There will always be some one for us to hug when we need some warmth
There will always be some one for us to throw our temper when we are mad
There will always be some one for us to say... I LOVE YOU.

2 comments: