Friday, May 15, 2009

I did it again

I seriously don't know what is wrong with me. When I care for some1, I just want them to follow my way to manage time. I do not like to waste my time and so, I can't stand when I see the people whom I love wasting their time.

I had once irritated some1 I love by controlling him/her too much. I try to get him/her to follow my style and be more serious in studies. I just do not know that this will actually made some1 got mad and tried even harder to go against me.

I tried my best not to comment on others' lifestyle and the way they use to study. I tried to ignore when I see them slacking and doing last minute work or revision. At most, I will just try to advise and not being too harsh.

Too bad, I repeated that mistake again. I am just pathetic. I should not have scolded him/her. It's their habit and if they are fine with it, why do I need to be so kpc and interrupt their lifestyle? But I just beh tahan. They have the brains and just wasted it; they have the time and again, they just let it flow away. GOSH...

Anyway, words said cannot be taken back and I do not want to take it back also, so I can only say SORRY for being soooooo harsh. I will not do that again. Though I feel that a barrier is being build between us now, nothing can be done. My EQ is just too low. Just hope that I wont cross the border line again.

1 comment:

  1. How come u din lecture me on my lifestyle one?!!
    if u lecture me, sure i bcome more kiasu than u one le!!!

    aih... lecture me la, faster.
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete