Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally~

The 3 main "Finally"s this 2 months~

Finally received a bouquet of roses~


From my DADDY~


Parents' 21st Anniversary present~

Ice-cream from swensens~

Finally updated my blog and changed the layout~

Finally told daddy about MH~ And... He DID NOT SAY NO!!!

OMG, I was so worried that he will not allow me to have a boyfriend now but eventually, he is not really against it. However, he gave me some 'advice' aka LECTURE.

And now, he is starting to make jokes out of my boyfriend. LOL. Most importantly, we can finally date without any worries that will see dad!!! ^^

Another finally, back with Hon~ ^^

And Finally, our another 5S6 class gathering~ Many people came back, Theng Fei, Jaq, Jia Ming, Caitlin etc. However, not many people attended. Only 13 of us. LOL. N Ms. Hing See Khee could not make it also, must seriously force her next time.

Joyce, Me and Jaq~

I am so lonely... LOL

My face looks small~ Thx Gor ^^

Everyone

1 comment:

  1. omg omg omg congrats about your father giving the nods to u for dating!!! hahaha and all this while u worry for nothing!!! haha!!
    Everything seems to be going out the way u want at your end ya??
    enjoy!

    muahhhss!

    ReplyDelete