Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Week as A Teacher

Tiring

Exhausted

FUN!!!

It's tiring and exhaustive 'cos I hafta mark tonnes of activity books and exes. I also need to keep the class quiet and get their attention which is SUPER DIFFICULT. They can never be quiet for more than 5 minutes and they can't sit still. They must move around, talk, argue and even fight. Things got better when I started to use cane and threatening them.

It's FUN 'cos those students are really cute. They always volunteer to help to carry books though sometimes it may be really annoying when they came out in groups of 10 or more. They also love to report everything that a student does in class to the teacher, from pupils who talk to those who did not do homework and from those who scolded other students to those playing in the class. The sentence to make them return to their places is 'OK, I get it, I will scold them.'. They will never stop if I say 'Just ignore them.'. Haha.

One day, when I went into a better class, students start gathering around my table and ask me questions.

Q1:
Students(S):How old are you???
Me: You guess.
S: 20?
Me: No.
S: 40 a???
Me: I AM NOT THAT OLD!!! I am only 18. T.T

Q2:
S: Are you from China???
Me: What makes you think so??
S: You speak like ppl from China.
Me: ...

Q3:
S: Do you know a guy name XXX from class 2J?
Me: Yes.
S: You scolded him today?
Me: Yes, basically, I scold him everyday.
S: Do you know? He is my BF.
Me: WAT?! ( Thought she wanna scold me and I WAS SHOCKED. They are only Std 2 le...)
S: Yea, I don't love him anymore, although he still love me very much. He is annoying.
Me: I did not even know what is BF when I was at your age.
S: But many girls in our class have BF d o. Like this, this and this... (Started pointing names on my name list.)
Me: I am 'impressed'.


My Table, clean right??? All the books are on the floor. =P

My Timetable. Wed, Thurs and Fri is TIRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment