Monday, June 22, 2009

My New Identity: TEACHER

I am going to start teaching tomorrow...

Nervous wei...

I will be teaching in my primary school.

I was supposed to start working on 13th of July, which is after my birthday(applicants must be 18 and above. I am tooooo young =P) but a few teachers have to leave earlier for thier further studies. So, i need to substitute them for a week until they manage to find other teachers (I am not counted as a teacher yet, I guess?) .

And, the most shocking news is, I am going to teach BM!!!! Gosh... I seriously don't like BM due to my stupid SPM results. 3B for BM. T.T But luckily, I will be teaching Std 1 and 2. =P I LOVE KIDS.^^

However, when I start working officially on 13th, I may be teaching Std 5 Mandarin. It may not be too tough, but I did not even know their syllabus... Guess I need to go to the book store to look for some reference book and get myself prepared. Imagining an A-Levels student looking back at Std 5 textbook... Hmmm...

Just hope that those students will not make fun of me in the next half year and I hope I can control them...

So, will not be dealing with any Further Maths or Chemistry in the next half year, but loads of BC workbook to mark. Will there be any exam papers for me too??? I wonder... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment